Flaughternaught

Flaughternaught

Engineer
Last Seen
22 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
Flaughternaught

To be eligible for staff membership players should be aged 15 or older and have a rank of Gold or higher. Activity on the server is desirable.

Moderators:

It is the job of server moderators to enforce rules, fix griefing incidents, and maintain civility among players. Players suitable for a moderator position should be active in chat, know the rules, have a history of being well behaved, and be level headed.

Engineers:

It is the job of server engineers to build for the server. To be eligible for an engineer position a player must prove their building skills with a large building that demonstrates the best of their skills. Such a building will be evaluated on the exterior, interior, and surrounding terrain. Please include screenshots and coordinates of the build.

Application Format:

To apply for a postion please state the following:

Minecraft Username: (Your MC username)

Discord Username: (Your Discord username)

Position: (Either moderator or engineer)

Current Rank: (Your rank on the server)

Why you want to be a mod/engie: (explain why you want the position and why you should get it).

Good communication is important for being on the staff team, so make sure to put effort into the application and use good english.

Submit applications as replies to this forum thread. Questions can also be posted as replies to this thread.

Flaughternaught · about 1 month ago · Last edited: about 1 month ago
reaperchu

reaperchu

Last Seen
22 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
reaperchu

Minecraft Username: Reaperchu

Discord Username: Reaperchu

Position: Moderator

Current Rank: Gold

Why you want to be a mod/engie: Because this server be hurting man, last line of the like ten year old community. I have been Owner on two semi-major servers, creator of four minor servers. Already have a decent understanding of most commonly used plugins. Have a degree in network systems design if that helps? Thought I would attempt to help yall out. I would like to see this server be doing good, ive been around in this community line of servers for 7 years now.

x2
reaperchu · about 1 month ago
Dittp

Dittp

Last Seen
30 Sep 2020
Topics
IGN
Dittp

Minecraft Username: Dittp

Discord Username: Ditto#6969

Why: I have experience in moderating quite a bit, I have a lot of free time and I wish to help the server out

x1
Dittp · about 1 month ago
HappyPinapples

HappyPinapples

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
HappyPinapples

Minecraft Username: HappyPinapples

Discord Username: HappyPineapples#3831

Why: I've been with this server for a really really long time because MoonLightEyes told me about it around when it was made and I stopped playing (like 3-4 years ago) and I really wanted to help out with the server and do something for the community but I never really had the opportunity till now. I know how to moderate (not perfectly though) and I read and memorize rules. I can be active because I have a lot of freetime usually. Since I'm so young compared to others I understand if you wouldn't want me to be a moderator.

HappyPinapples · about 1 month ago
Suupermonkey

Suupermonkey

Last Seen
23 Sep 2020
Topics
IGN
Suupermonkey

Minecraft Username: Suupermonkey

Discord Username: Suupermonkey#0001

Current Rank: Lapis lol

Why you want to be a mod/engie: (explain why you want the position and why you should get it).

I've been around for an upwards of 5-6 years now, but do take breaks here and there. I've been pretty active the last month-ish that I've been back, so that's a plus. As for having a history of being well behaved, I'm sure that can be overlooked right? It's been a solid amount of time since I've had to write one of my awesome ban appeals, which means I'm a super behaved person now! 

P.S. I'll bake everyone some cupcakes if I become a mod 

Suupermonkey · about 1 month ago
MisaDope_

MisaDope_

Last Seen
22 Sep 2020
Topics
IGN
MisaDope_

Minecraft Username: MisaDope_

Discord Username: MiSa

Current Rank: Totem King

Why you want to be a mod/engie: I want to be an mod because I believe that the people of tlc are in need of a new mod after my boy Griffy got promoted. I am pretty sure I have gained the trust of all staff on tlc (Not counting Glitch) and am able to contribute to the team. I've been around a long time, made awsome friendships, and have become the Totem King. I know we are all in a pandemic but life is going pretty great and I can't wait to see who becomes the next staff!

MisaDope_ · about 1 month ago
Dichlorobenzen3

Dichlorobenzen3

Last Seen
27 Sep 2020
Topics
IGN
Dichlorobenzen3

Minecraft Username: Dichlorobenzen3

Discord Username: Much_Regret#5778

Posistion: Engineer

Current Rank: Emerald

Why I want this position: I would like to submit my main base (My medieval castle + town) to be reviewed for this position. I would like to be an engineer on TLC because i am fairly confident in my building skills, and I think that it would be awesome to help out this awesome server by doing something that I love; building. Thanks for you consideration. :D

Coords of build: 1532, 63, 246

DM me on Discord for the screenshots, I'm not entirely sure how to post them onto here.

Dichlorobenzen3 · about 1 month ago · Last edited: about 1 month ago
JohnIsEpic

JohnIsEpic

Last Seen
27 Sep 2020
Topics
IGN
JohnIsEpic

Minecraft Username: JohnIsEpic

Discord Username: JohnIsEpic#1131

Position: Engineer

Why you want to be a mod/engie: I would like the position of Engineer because of my building skill and I have recived many compliments on my many build threw out the 5 months I have on the server. The build I'm submiting is Ebix Land, my theme park, there are many builds there and more on the way. I am pretty good at redstone by the multiple mechanisms I have made. And I am always looking for a new creative way to make things. Another major build I have done is the Nether Highway V2 after the update to 1.16.  I have also made my Quad Farm (Creeper, Iron, Guardian, Classic Grinder).

Coords:-1414 -2747

Dm for screenshots

JohnIsEpic · 29 days ago
Smoll_Shiba

Smoll_Shiba

Last Seen
24 Sep 2020
Topics
IGN
Smoll_Shiba

MC Name: Smoll_Shiba

Discord: Smoll_Shiba#5241

Position: Engi

Why i should be Mod/Engi: Because when I first joined I have always been very nice to people and still am to this day. I help people with builds, resource gathering, and opinions on what they should fix or add on their builds. I love to help out people and build things that look nice inside and out all around the server, currently I am working on not only a town in the nether but also a castle near my house by the spawn market. Also if I do get out of hand/ rude I will feel bad and say sorry because I never like upseting people whether they are new players or longtime players.

Coords: X=265   Z=-321

• Be aware that the build is not done and that it is still under construction, but it should be done by the end of the month.

Dm for screenshots

Smoll_Shiba · 29 days ago · Last edited: 29 days ago