These rules apply to our game server, website, and social media accounts (as applicable). Please help us keep TLC a fun and welcoming environment by playing fairly and following these rules.
TLC's Golden Rules
- Be Smart
- Be Nice
- Be Responsible
- Be Mature
In-Game Chat, Discord, Forums, Social Media
- Keep it PG-13 and avoid inappropriate language or topics;
- Do not post racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise discriminatory or bigoted remarks;
- Do not harass or "cyberbully" players or staff;
- Do not spam messages, whether public or private; and
- Do not advertise other game servers or communities.
Game Server - General
- Keep it PG-13 and avoid inappropriate themes when building or naming items;
- Do not grief other players -- including livestock and crops, and including building nearby with the intention to harass;
- Do not steal from other players' chests -- and protect yourself by locking your own chests and doors;
- Do not create automated contraptions that result in noticeable server lag (this includes mob farms); and
- Do not use mods, cheats, or hacks.
Game Server - PvP
- Do not PvP other players without their prior consent -- there are dedicated PvP arenas at spawn for players wishing to PvP in a controlled environment;
- If a player asks you to stop PvPing them, you must stop immediately.