Online The Legend Continues
mc.thelegendcontinues.info

Vote for TLC and receive keys to in-game loot crates!

Server Lists
  • planetminecraft.com
  • Minecraft-Server.net
  • MC-Servers.com
  • Minecraft-MP.com
  • Minecraft-Server-List.com
  • serverpact.com
  • MinecraftList.org
  • mcserverstatus.com
Weekly Top Voter
Top Monthly Voters
player
bluemint0262
1 votes
Incredible builds Sissy
I've added some screenshots to "The Best of TLC" up there. ^ check em out yo
Dia dhuit
aloha
hola
You do not have access to shout.

What are your incentives

1 reply
Cookies:
+822
Amazing
LEVEL 8
We have tried several things to get people to vote and to participate on the server and to play more but nothing seems to be working very well. So I want to put the questions to the general players.

1. What reward would cause you to vote?

2. What would cause you to check the server more often and participate in the discussions? (probably talking to the choir here but .... if you could give me an idea, it would be great.

3. What can we do to make your playing time more enjoyable or make you want to play on the server more often?
vopSYXL.png
Posted Nov 24, 18 · OP
Cookies:
+831
Amazing
LEVEL 8
No-one plays anymore.
Other games have oppucpied the community and TLC has difficulty reaching out into those communities.
The no one plays thing is just a vicious cycle, someone see's the server empty so doesn't bother logging on. Rinse and repeat.
‎"If You Believe You Can Do It, Go Out There And Do It Because Thats The Only Way You Gonna Get It" - Harry Main

You are incredibly talented, know the rules and have experience in a staff position at EW. You can be so much more than just a player on TLC. You could be a good role model and leader in our community if you set your mind to it. We saw that you were really trying hard to get there and hope that you can make it someday.

Sincerely,
The Entire Staff
Posted Feb 14, 19
NoticeNotices