Thank you for reviewing my application for Engineer.
1. IGN: DepthSlicer Current Rank: ArchDuke
2. How many build points do you have? Currently, none. All of my builds were on the old server, to include a large yacht, a castle, a mechant ship, a small house, and a very old enderman farm. I currently have 1 build I personally think is good work.
The Ravine I made into a mining/ abandoned colony:
3. Have you ever been banned on TLC? What about on other servers?
I have not been banned on TLC, nor any other server I am aware of.
4. Are you at least 16 years of age or older?
I am indeed.
5. Do you have any past experience working with the wide range of age groups we have on TLC (preteens all the way up to older adults), while being in a position of power?
I was a moderator for another server before it was shut down for lack of funding and I was close to some admins on the previous EW server. I try to mediate situations and keep things in a positive direction no matter the person or situation.
6. Do you get along well with others?
I always try and put my best foot forward with everyone and try to do as much as I can.
7. Why do you want to be an engineer? What would make you a great engineer for TLC?
I have thought about being a moderator on TLC for a long time. My previous knowledge of moderating has taught me a lot of things, and I have continued to try and keep a solid attitude of happiness and a helpful persona. I have knowledge of building and a little knowledge with WE from helping build a factions server a few years back. When I was asked about why I was not a moderator by a member of the server, I did not have a clear answer, and I was told that I should go for engineer because I also have a medium amount of building experience under my belt from being a member of the minecraft community, and the TLC community for so long.
Thank you for looking at my application, and best wishes to all.