Online The Legend Continues
mc.thelegendcontinues.info

Vote for TLC and receive keys to in-game loot crates!

Server Lists
  • planetminecraft.com
  • Minecraft-Server.net
  • MC-Servers.com
  • Minecraft-MP.com
  • Minecraft-Server-List.com
  • serverpact.com
  • MinecraftList.org
  • mcserverstatus.com
Weekly Top Voter
emilybug
player
Voted 16 times!
Top Monthly Voters
player
bluemint0262
76 votes
player
emilybug
48 votes
player
ahlkazar
40 votes
player
iggy_wiggy_wack
24 votes
player
flaughternaught
16 votes
I'm using 1.13.1 Dr_beast_
on what update do i run the server on
Ahlkazar please see Bluemint0262 for your voting prize.
Build Competition thread now up - post by the 9th!
Maybe we should have rank for being among the top 3 voters.
You do not have access to shout.

DepthSlicer's Engineer App

4 replies
Cookies:
+79
Decent
LEVEL 3
Hello,

Thank you for reviewing my application for Engineer.

1. IGN: DepthSlicer Current Rank: ArchDuke

2. How many build points do you have? Currently, none. All of my builds were on the old server, to include a large yacht, a castle, a mechant ship, a small house, and a very old enderman farm. I currently have 1 build I personally think is good work.

The Ravine I made into a mining/ abandoned colony:
YeMfers.png
nzoKqmg.png
ATk9ig1.png
ofpEksf.png

3. Have you ever been banned on TLC? What about on other servers?
I have not been banned on TLC, nor any other server I am aware of.

4. Are you at least 16 years of age or older?
I am indeed.

5. Do you have any past experience working with the wide range of age groups we have on TLC (preteens all the way up to older adults), while being in a position of power?
I was a moderator for another server before it was shut down for lack of funding and I was close to some admins on the previous EW server. I try to mediate situations and keep things in a positive direction no matter the person or situation.

6. Do you get along well with others?
I always try and put my best foot forward with everyone and try to do as much as I can.

7. Why do you want to be an engineer? What would make you a great engineer for TLC?
I have thought about being a moderator on TLC for a long time. My previous knowledge of moderating has taught me a lot of things, and I have continued to try and keep a solid attitude of happiness and a helpful persona. I have knowledge of building and a little knowledge with WE from helping build a factions server a few years back. When I was asked about why I was not a moderator by a member of the server, I did not have a clear answer, and I was told that I should go for engineer because I also have a medium amount of building experience under my belt from being a member of the minecraft community, and the TLC community for so long.

Thank you for looking at my application, and best wishes to all.

-DepthSlicer
Posted Oct 13, 18 · OP
Cookie +5
Like It +1
List
Undo
Cookies:
+822
Amazing
LEVEL 8
I like this idea. With Nathan being so busy and Morgan basically the only one to build the new mob arenas when we get WE fixed, I think we need a new Engineer. Glitch is AWOL and I haven't seen Sissy in a very long time. This just seems like a good fit right now.
Posted Oct 13, 18
Cookie +5
List
Undo
Cookies:
+327
Loved
LEVEL 6
Depth is secretly planning to take the server down from the inside. He's hoping to gain your trust, create a false sense of security. And then, he'll strike.

Lolidk, I think Depth would make for a good Engie. Plus, he's basically the most active player ATM
Posted Oct 25, 18
Cookie +5
Like It +1
List
Undo
Cookies:
+79
Decent
LEVEL 3
You foiled my plan suuper. I was really going to slowly take over everything and brainwash the general public into thinking I am the true leader of the Peoples Republic of TLC. Well. Looks like I'll just go back to building my empire to overthrow forcefully with a coup... I mean go back to being a law abiding citizen... yeah...
Posted Oct 28, 18 · OP
Like It +1
Funny +1
List
Undo
Cookies:
+822
Amazing
LEVEL 8
Oh I knew I liked you Depth. You sound just like Lucc. Unfortunately when he finally got power, he quit. Bummer! Oh well I will hitch my wagon to your star and see where you go. If you succeed, I will have your back. If not, well I will be at your back one way or the other Caesar. Hahahahahahaha
Posted Oct 29, 18 · Last edited Oct 29, 18
Cookie +5
Like It +1
Funny +1
List
Undo
NoticeNotices