Online The Legend Continues
mc.thelegendcontinues.info

Vote for TLC and receive keys to in-game loot crates!

Server Lists
  • planetminecraft.com
  • Minecraft-Server.net
  • MC-Servers.com
  • Minecraft-MP.com
  • Minecraft-Server-List.com
  • serverpact.com
  • MinecraftList.org
  • mcserverstatus.com
Weekly Top Voter
ahlkazar
player
Voted 8 times!
Top Monthly Voters
player
ahlkazar
144 votes
player
bluemint0262
128 votes
player
flaughternaught
102 votes
player
emilybug
88 votes
player
rainbowk_18
41 votes
Never! we must fight him to the bitter end.
Well I won last month, so I think I can let him have this one.
you guys need to vote. Ahlkazer is winning this month but next month we need to take him down. LOL
Lindy go to your name in the upper right hand corner and it should show a drop down menu. Go to account settings and change your display name.
How do I change my profile to match my skin?
You do not have access to shout.

Important YouTube Rank and Channels

2 replies
Cookies:
+406
Super
LEVEL 7
Greetings everyone!

We are resurrecting the YouTuber rank as a way of rewarding players who help draw attention to TLC by posting quality YouTube videos.

YouTubers receive a special tag in-game, as well as the following commands:
- /tpa
- /tpahere
- /fly

We will review the initial round of channels during our October 14 staff meeting. Thereafter, we will review current YouTubers and applicants at each of our monthly staff meetings. If you are interested in becoming an official YouTuber, create a YouTube channel thread in the "Creativity" section of the forums. In the thread, give us some information about your channel and provide a link to some of your TLC-related content. Then, every time you post a TLC-related video, make sure you link to it in your channel thread so that everyone can see it.

To receive and keep the YouTuber rank, there are a few requirements:
- At least 30 subscribers;
- At least 25 minutes of content each month; and
- At least one video per week.

In addition, staff will regularly review your videos and rate them out of five points; you will need to maintain an average rating of 3/5 to keep the YouTuber rank. This is our way of ensuring that TLC is represented in a high-quality manner, and makes sure that the YouTuber rank maintains its value. We will work with you to help you improve your content if it does not meet our standard.

We will periodically select our favorite videos and share them via our social media pages and our website (this means that you give us permission to use any content that you link to on the forums). In addition, the top YouTuber each month (in terms of overall quality and dedication) will receive a special announcement on our website and social media pages, along with a special kit in-game.
KKWrMgu.png
Spoiler: QuotesShow
Posted Sep 9, 18 · OP
Cookies:
+147
Liked
LEVEL 4
What about the other ranks.
Is there a thread that explains what they are?
Thanks
DON'T DRINK THE KOOL AID
█████████████████
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░████░░░████░░█
█░░████░░░████░░█
█░░░░░░███░░░░░░█
█░░░░███████░░░░█
█░░░░███████░░░░█
█░░░░██░░░██░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█████████████████
Posted Sep 12, 18
Cookies:
+406
Super
LEVEL 7
wrote:
What about the other ranks.
Is there a thread that explains what they are?
Thanks

Yep, on the wiki - https://www.thelegendcontinues.org/wiki/m/49993042/page/Ranks_and_Kits
KKWrMgu.png
Spoiler: QuotesShow
Posted Sep 12, 18 · OP
Like It +1
List
Undo
NoticeNotices